COMMITTED TO DELIVERING ALL
The harsh conditions in Australia test the durability and fitness for work of even the toughest of vehicles. Sun, wind, and noise are just some of the factors glass has to cope with in outdoor environments!
EXPERTS IN SPECIALISED MACHINERY GLASS
As experts in producing specialised machinery glass, we have developed products fit for any purpose.
- Windscreen repair, body glass repair / replacements, and mobile windscreen replacement for all light vehicles, trucks, and machinery
- Servicing all surrounding mine sites and contractors, as well as our local community, for their Insurance and fleet requirements
- Emergency mobile windscreen replacement or repairs, whatever the damage we can fix it
- Specialists in customised glass solutions
- Supply high performance glass products to suit cabin penetration rejection qualities for underground mining operations
- Manufacture of glass products to suit high temperature burn rates for offshore gas and oil rigs
- Manufacturers of Fortress Glass™
- Supply custom product to international markets, meeting export requirements
- Supporting our clients across Australia and international markets, with national and international supply agreements in-place
- Servicing Townsville, Moranbah, Mackay, and Blackwater areas
WHY CUSTOM MACHINERY GLASS
Outdoor works sites can be hazardous places.
Being safe means being able to see clearly, with the ability to concentrate on the task at hand without any visual impairments.
Australian Specialised Machinery Glass have developed solutions made to cope with such environments. This protecting even more complex machines in mining, civil construction, and other major industries.
Whether it’s flat windscreens or curved cabin structures, glass can fit perfectly into any high-performance machine. The flexibility of design offered by custom glass allows it to be fitted in a huge range of machines for a multitude of purposes. The latest custom glass products offer a wide range of protection. For workers in mining operations, cabs resist high impacts from flying stones and debris. Custom glass also forms a sound-proof environment, and protects against excessive pressure from explosions.
Glass products also take away glare and heat from the sun, making working conditions safer. Anti-glare glass benefits a whole range of workers in outdoor industries.
Learn more about specialised glass and its many uses by contacting us at ASMG!
Our exceptional knowledge and expertise gives you reliable results that offer real peace of mind when you’re out on the road.
REPAIR & REPLACEMENT
On-site and in-workshop windscreen and body glass repairs and replacement for domestic, commercial, and specialised vehicles.
Machinery glass solutions designed to keep operators protected during day-to-day activities and one-off incidents.
Specialised, fit-for-purpose solutions, for specialty vehicles and applications, curated and installed by experienced professionals.
Specially trained technicians providing specialist ADAS calibration services for a range of vehicles, getting you back on the road safely.
Tinting services for all makes and models, domestic through to specialty vehicles, cut to size and applied by technically trained staff.
Assisting Project Managers and Engineers with glass solutions required for Major Projects, from single specialty installations to fleet services.
Whatever the issue with your windscreen, we encourage you to get in touch with our amazing team via phone or email to discuss your options directly with an expert.
Don’t worry – we won’t try and sell you something you don’t want or need. We will do our best to come up with a fair quote, and arrange an appointment around your busy schedule.